Angeliki is a founding partner of Politis & Partners, practicing in the areas of Information Technology & Telecommunications, Intellectual Property and Internet & E- Commerce.
Prior to co-founding Politis & Partners, Angeliki was a partner in another major law firm in Athens, handling a wide variety of corporate transactions, including IPOs, acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures and venture capital investments.
She has also acted as chief legal counsel of one of the largest IT companies in Greece and was involved in all phases relating to the bidding and award of a mobile and fixed telephony license and the formation of the operating company which carried out an investment in excess of 100 million euro.
Today, Angeliki provides regulatory and commercial advice to a number of corporate clients in the industries of real estate finance, technology and communication. Her work involves handling new product and business launches, advising on project finance and real estate transactions, acquisitions and disposals, giving day-to-day regulatory advice and liaising with the appropriate authorities.
Commercial & Corporate
Angeliki focuses on advising clients in highly regulated industries on all inherent legal and compliance issues. She also advises them on their corporate law matters. Her extensive experience in commercial and corporate matter is particularly valuable; it allows her to thoroughly comprehend and analyze in depth the complex environment, in which her clients operate.
Recent Notable Cases
- Advised one of the leading communication agencies in Greece and the EMEA region on a major group restructuring involving a spin-off governed by multiple jurisdictions.
- Advised Netdata on several rounds of venture capital financings (2019 – 2021).
- Advised a multinational medical devices company in relation to a debt restructuring agreement for the biggest private sector health provider in Greece in a EUR 500m restructuring transaction (2021).
Projects and Real Estate
Angeliki leads the practice, combining her academic qualifications with accumulated field experience. She regularly advises international and domestic clients on local and international business transactions, with a particular focus on real estate transactions, real estate development agreements and commercial lease agreements.
- Athens Bar Association
- DEA, Paris II (Assas) as an Onassis Foundation Scholar
- LLB, School of Law, University of Athens